“Change is easy, improvement is far more difficult” – Dr. Ferdinand Porsche
Operations is the foundation of every organization. Good operational management ensures that day-to-day business in a company “buzzes”. This is a precondition for manageable growth and innovation. Good operational management is characterized by the desire to improve continuously. This requires leadership (which is not the same as hierarchy), flexibility and agility.
With over thirty years of experience in operational management for (medium) large service and logistic companies, we are uniquely abled to help your company with issues in this area. We prefer to do this in a no-nonsense way, pragmatically, with as little theory as possible – unless it really helps – and action and result-oriented.
Operations issues we can assist you with:
- Is change really necessary, or will improvement be the better solution?
- What is the best set-up for my operational organization?
- How can processes be optimized?
- How can I organize my business operation in an even more efficient way?
- Is my business ready for the next step and further growth?
We don’t use complicated theories when advising about operations – unless we really have to – , but provide you with concrete and practical advice, ready for immediate use by your own team within your company.